Welcome to Lite 105 Dayton, Ohio
We are Dayton's Official and ONLY Soft Rock Station...Lite 105 We are be playing all of your Soft Rock Familiar Favorites from George Harrison, Otis Redding, and on up to Katy Perry! We hope that you enjoy the fantastic Soft Rock favorites you know and love. If you have any suggestions, let us know!
View our Last 3 days of music that was played on Lite 105!
- Manhunt to Find the Merry PranksterPosted by Elf Ernest on October 28, 2016 at 5:00 am
Hi everyone, A manhunt is underway here at the North Pole to find the Merry Prankster. […]
- Halloween for Elves at the North PolePosted by Elf Ed Zachary on October 26, 2016 at 4:00 am
Halloween is a lot like Christmas at the North Pole. There is a buzz here this week as Halloween […]
- Radio News Planning Christmas BroadcastPosted by Elf Ernest on October 25, 2016 at 6:00 am
Hi everyone! Have you heard the news? The News Department at the North Pole is the news today as […]
- 2 Months to ChristmasPosted by Elf Ernest on October 24, 2016 at 5:00 am
Hey everyone! Itâ€™s the 24th and now there are just TWO months left in our […]
- Christmas Eve Weather Looks SnowyPosted by Elf Ernest on October 21, 2016 at 5:00 am
Merry greetings all! Thereâ€™s a nip in the air here at the North Pole but we […]
- What Mrs. Claus is Really LikePosted by Elf Ed Zachary on October 19, 2016 at 5:00 am
For all the questions we receive about Santa we get nearly an equal amount of questions about Mrs. […]
- Santa Begins Efforts to Recruit Tracker ElvesPosted by Elf Ernest on October 15, 2016 at 5:44 am
One of the big secrets of the North Pole Tracking Department has been revealed. In the past week […]
- Workshop Goes High TechPosted by Elf Ernest on October 14, 2016 at 5:00 am
Hey everyone! I took a tour of Santaâ€™s workshop the other day. Those guys have […]
- How Elves Poop and Other Secrets of North Pole LifePosted by Elf Ed Zachary on October 12, 2016 at 4:45 am
I was stunned to get this question via the mail to the North Pole this week: How do elves poop? […]
- Santa Celebrates Canadian ThanksgivingPosted by Elf Ernest on October 10, 2016 at 5:00 am
Hello everyone and to our Canadian friends especially we wish a Happy Thanksgiving! Santa, as you […]
- Santa Claus at WarPosted by Jeff Westover on October 25, 2016 at 3:00 am
Christmas is a traditional season of peace but even Santa straps on the uniform of a soldier when […]
- The Christmas Tradition of Ghost StoriesPosted by Jeff Westover on October 25, 2016 at 12:49 am
The â€œspooky seasonâ€� of Halloween has more connection to […]
- Pentatonix Releases HallelujahPosted by B. Francis Morlan on October 21, 2016 at 10:00 pm
This has got to be one of the most over covered songs of recent Christmas albums. But this is […]
- Christmas at Beacon HillPosted by Jeff Westover on October 18, 2016 at 3:00 am
A 1929 newspaper article from Boston tells the story of a boy named Alfred Shurtleff, who in 1893 […]
- Peter Hollens to Release a Christmas AlbumPosted by Jeff Westover on October 15, 2016 at 1:35 pm
Recording artist and YouTube star Peter Hollens is releasing a new Christmas album, titled A […]
- Christmas in a Political YearPosted by Jeff Westover on October 14, 2016 at 11:00 am
I recently engaged in conversation with one of our international members who observed, […]
- History of the Christmas CountdownPosted by Jeff Westover on October 11, 2016 at 3:00 am
The anticipation of Christmas is considered by many one of the great joys of the season. These days […]
- A Very Kacey Christmas Due October 28Posted by Jeff Westover on October 8, 2016 at 5:04 am
Kacey Musgraves has announced both a new Christmas album and a Christmas tour to support it. The […]
- Christmas with Lewis & ClarkPosted by Jeff Westover on October 4, 2016 at 3:00 am
The Lewis and Clark Corp of Discovery expedition was commissioned by President Thomas Jefferson in […]
- Santa Speaks 2016Posted by Jeff Westover on October 1, 2016 at 5:42 am
Once a year — and only once a year — Santa sits down for an interview with the media. […]
- Under the auspices of Santa’s Sleigh we’re taking on a new, simple effort this year — something we call Operation Christmas Cheer.
Operation Christmas Cheer aims to make this holiday season brighter for some folks who might not be able to enjoy it as in years past.
The inspiration for this, candidly, was my Mom, who had seen her world become smaller and smaller due to declining health.
In the last years of her life we were able to get her into my home for a few hours at Christmas time and she greatly admired the dozens and dozens of Christmas cards our family received via our annual Christmas card exchange.
Wistfully she told me, in the spirit of It’s a Wonderful Life, “No man is a failure who has friends”.
There was a time, she shared, when she used to get Christmas cards for Christmas. But as she got older and her friends faded away — and as she physically grew unable to continue to send out cards of her own — she received just a precious few. Wouldn’t it be great to flood her mailbox with cards from folks all over the world?
That is what we did and what we have done now for several Christmases for a few select folks. And it never fails to lift their spirits and brighten their season.
For Official Information about "Operation Christmas Cheer", check out MyMerryChristmas by clicking HERE