Welcome to Lite 105 Dayton, Ohio
We are Dayton's Official and ONLY Soft Rock Station...Lite 105 We are be playing all of your Soft Rock Familiar Favorites from George Harrison, Otis Redding, and on up to Katy Perry! We hope that you enjoy the fantastic Soft Rock favorites you know and love. If you have any suggestions, let us know!
View our Last 3 days of music that was played on Lite 105!
- Training Wheels Put on Santaâ€™s SleighPosted by Elf Ernest on December 10, 2016 at 3:00 am
Greetings! Elves working on Santaâ€™s sleigh arrived early on a bright morning at […]
- Workshop Pranked AgainPosted by Elf Ernest on December 9, 2016 at 3:00 am
Happy Friday, everyone! Youâ€™re not going to find a busier place in all the world […]
- Reindeer Go Into IsolationPosted by Elf Ernest on December 8, 2016 at 3:00 am
Greetings, all! Elf Victor has informed me that he has isolated Santaâ€™s top […]
- Worries Grow About Sick ElvesPosted by Elf Ernest on December 7, 2016 at 3:00 am
Hi everyone! A big scare going on here today at the North Pole â€“ elves are lined […]
- Celebrating St. Nicholas DayPosted by Elf Ernest on December 6, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Merry Christmas everyone! Today Santa held a very special workshop for elves and their families. He […]
- Vixen Wins the Reindeer GamesPosted by Elf Ernest on December 6, 2016 at 3:00 am
Happy greetings! Elves here are cheering the triumph of Vixen at the reindeer games. Against all […]
- Santa Says the Prankster is NaughtyPosted by Elf Ernest on December 5, 2016 at 3:00 am
Greetings! Another big meeting today of department head elves, Elf Agent X and even Santa to […]
- North Pole Kitchen PrankedPosted by Elf Ernest on December 4, 2016 at 3:00 am
Uh oh! The complaint department of the North Pole kitchen is dealing with a crisis. Someone put […]
- When Elves Get MadPosted by Elf Ed Zachary on December 3, 2016 at 1:55 pm
The nature of my job as an elf is different. I spend most of my days working at a computer in an […]
- Prankster Paints the Sleigh PinkPosted by Elf Ernest on December 3, 2016 at 3:00 am
Ho ho ho! Disturbing news from the Research and Development Department today working on the final […]
- What You Don’t Know About Being SantaPosted by Rochelle Woo on December 6, 2016 at 8:37 am
St. Nicholas Day comes and goes every December 6th with little notice. It is a shame that the […]
- Beautiful Messaging of Christmas CommercialsPosted by William Werner on December 5, 2016 at 8:08 am
What makes Christmas commercials so different than other commercials we see on television? It is […]
- The Story of O Holy NightPosted by Jeff Westover on December 4, 2016 at 5:04 pm
O Holy Night is like the national anthem of Christmas songs. Hauntingly beautiful but so difficult […]
- Tale of a Presidential Christmas TreePosted by Jeff Westover on December 4, 2016 at 11:15 am
Christmas in 1902 was celebrated much as it is today. But the centerpiece of it all was the […]
- Lessons from a Christmas with No MoneyPosted by Special to My Merry Christmas on December 3, 2016 at 1:26 pm
The best Christmas we ever had was the Christmas when we had nothing. A series of events during a […]
- How Great Thou Art as Christmas MusicPosted by Jeff Westover on November 29, 2016 at 9:54 am
We continue to witness great songs of praise coming out as Christmas music this year. Below is a […]
- This Christmas and Jingle Bells Mashup by Anthem LightsPosted by Jeff Westover on November 25, 2016 at 4:39 pm
Something old and something new…ish. The video below by Anthem Lights is a mashup of Jingle […]
- Songs of Praise as Christmas MusicPosted by Jeff Westover on November 25, 2016 at 1:51 pm
In the most recent episode of the Merry Podcast we discuss a trend in Christmas music that sees […]
- The Best Christmas Carol You Have Never HeardPosted by Jeff Westover on November 25, 2016 at 3:00 am
Some Christmas carols are so old it is hard to tell which is older — the lyrics or the tune. […]
- Perils of Playing SantaPosted by Jeff Westover on November 24, 2016 at 12:04 pm
The cat-and-mouse game of hiding the Christmas presents begins as soon as a black Friday bargain is […]
- Under the auspices of Santa’s Sleigh we’re taking on a new, simple effort this year — something we call Operation Christmas Cheer.
Operation Christmas Cheer aims to make this holiday season brighter for some folks who might not be able to enjoy it as in years past.
The inspiration for this, candidly, was my Mom, who had seen her world become smaller and smaller due to declining health.
In the last years of her life we were able to get her into my home for a few hours at Christmas time and she greatly admired the dozens and dozens of Christmas cards our family received via our annual Christmas card exchange.
Wistfully she told me, in the spirit of It’s a Wonderful Life, “No man is a failure who has friends”.
There was a time, she shared, when she used to get Christmas cards for Christmas. But as she got older and her friends faded away — and as she physically grew unable to continue to send out cards of her own — she received just a precious few. Wouldn’t it be great to flood her mailbox with cards from folks all over the world?
That is what we did and what we have done now for several Christmases for a few select folks. And it never fails to lift their spirits and brighten their season.
For Official Information about "Operation Christmas Cheer", check out MyMerryChristmas by clicking HERE